Lama, tak lama jugalah (halwa Turki)


My first time sampling this delicacy was a couple of years before the pandemic year when a few colleagues brought some back from their holiday in Turkey. I thought that's why that Narnia boy was willing to betray his brother 😌😌 Inget to try twice or three times , then the pandemic came about, I saw a few of these sellers advertised their colourful and looking good sweets. But, to buy it, you need to pay at least RM50 (including delivery). I bought a couple of times anyway, and ate just a piece a day. Then there was a nearby shop selling this Turkish sweets, but I don't see it open nowadays. This box of sweets bought from Lulu Supermarket for only about 13 ringgit. The sweets are covered with dessicated coconut, quite dry and chewy, but nevertheless tasty.


I bought this a few days later since the first buy was great 😌😌 at only about 16 ringgit. My favourite candy is included, the ones that covered with rose petals, but the petals are as dry as the dessicated coconut, pretty dry, but fragrant to taste. The nougats are too, too sweet. I don't think they should taste that really sweet, but I think that it is for the purpose of preserving the candy. 
I would definitely buy the non-nougat variants if I want to buy more.