Empires&puzzles: My 2nd time in a winning skirmish


Or third time, perhaps, because mostly I was in a lost team and very seldom finished my flags πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But my 2nd account on the other hand had been in a winning teams several times.

So today had the chance to visit all new AEON Balakong. 

Still cant move on from eating this yummy combo of shrimp salad and tenpura pumpkin. I had another piece of tenpura, but it was a sweet potato, in the bag. Also, I tried another coffee from La Boheme section called Asian Latte. I think it is similar to our very own kopi susu. So kawly good πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹


Bought another variant of Elevete tart.

Soft colour to the eyes. Jadilah tak dapat Amaury Guichon pun 🀣🀣

Tonight I am only having a bite.

Some breads for breakfast. There's this specialty European style breads not available in common bakeries.


Makan bungkus some Japanese themed meal. We usually have instant miso soup preparation at home to go with such a meal.


Dah makan, mainlah bunga api pula. Simple sparklers that do not disturb the neighbours.