Ehtahle nthg spcl



Kan dah cakap aku rupa mop je.



Baju ni pun lawa jugak, kartunla tapi πŸ˜›πŸ˜› The skirt and shoes really attract my eyes, with little batsies helping her with the bag 😁😁
Got her from the last Soul Exchange. I wanted to swap my excessive heroes with who lah, but then I saw her with costume available so I snatched her instead.

Just came back from Balakong Aeon mall. All new, attractive mall setting. I had a lunch of shrimp salad, a piece of  tenpura pumpkin and a few pieces of popcorn chicken. Really filling.

Now La Boheme pastries also serves us espresso coffees. I didn't look closely at the price range, but I paid 9 ringgit for this Midnight Mocha I ordered, and I think it is not expensive. It was so kaw I am looking forward for the next cup😍😍

 Nowadays I am always thinking of lemony pastries, especially a pie. Mana cekau pai kat Samonyeh lahhaiπŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Jadilah, dapat jugak tat lemon poppyseed (Elevete La Boheme) Elevete ni banyak produk juga, kan bagus kalau dapat beli semua yang menarik hati tadi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›