Empires&puzzles: Strings of things I did today (nothing serious😛)


Nice, Anton has been maxxed today. I drew him in the recent tower event. Emblemmed halfway, and the rest where I intend to further emblem. More on the defend-HP path and a bit of attacks. But I don 't  like the last node 😏


I saw a reel on this anime, so I looked around youtube and found a few episodes. Perhaps some screen time this coming weekend.



How did this came about. Gong Li's movie mesti best nih, gotta watch this as well. I remember watching her movie 风月 with Leslie Cheung. Theme song was really good too, duet of Leslie and Chen Shu Hua 陈淑桦 。 Then the movie with Jay 周杰伦 Chrysanthemum something something 😅😅 


My dream hero has finally arrived ⭐⭐⭐⭐



Nice kasi ascend dengan feeding with heroes I just drawn off the costume portal 😛😛😛

Watching this again today. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ this song since the first time I listened to it when I was in uni