Empires&puzzles: Fated summon


Yay, finally reached 100 to perform a Fated summon. Guess who I chose 😁😁

First off, she will be a great addition to my Fire heroes team.
Secondly, she is fast.
Thirdly, she cleanses ailments from all allies.
And lastly, attack on all enemies.

Will upskill her asaaaaappp


My very first πŸ”₯HOTM and completes my HOTM rainbow team πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

When was this? Then I think it's better if he is fast so that he can produce more minions since the minions are short-lived πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Anyway, still a productive balance. 90% damage is hardly hurting 😏😏 


sedeh, none of my flags worked. every battle started with a bad, bad board. only after enemy charged twice, the tiles started coming in, but most of my heroes were already barely alive. charged once to attack then they were all dead πŸ˜›πŸ˜›