Empires & Puzzles: Buka alliance baru


I opened a new alliance last week. Miss my old ally, but I have lost interest to be active and spend my energy all-out like I used to. The old alliance is not searchable anymore, perhaps it has changed name into something else or dissolved. Pity if dissolved, because I have worked on it a lot since pkp 2020. When I left, we were chaining 10* titan. After pkp, everyone has gone back to their daily life and became inactive and had to be kicked out of the alliance.
Anyway, in this one-man lonesome alliance is good because I don't have to worry about who is not attacking in wars. So far, I have won every war and drops are quite good. As for titan, I can beat up to ⭐⭐⭐ 500mill HP titan. I'd just letgo of the titan if it is too strong. That's how life should be, just let go of ideals that can't be achieved and have peace within myself 🤣🤣🤣 out of topic tiberrrr 🤣🤣🤣 (kecewa, tapi sampai bila 🤷)