Working mom

So today I had to work 'til late afternoon to prepare assesment papers for tomorrow since the printing of them was just done this afternoon. I bought some foid, fetch the boys home then went back to school to finish my work, which were stacking and stapling test papers (the uasa thing) So around 4:30pm I finished pacakaging and all, and felt really exhausted and shaky with a backache. Well, I did not have a proper lunch because I thought I was going to finish the work asap. I thought of buying dinner, or at least a chicken main course, but then I thought of just cooking something simple. So today we had a quick oden, some omelet and stir fried veggies. Then as usual the washing, ironing, other things, what not.
The difference this time is I forced myself to finish these chores asap and not to wait until the late night. So after food I had a short rest, 10 minutes before azan I went to iron clothes, then prayers then continue jadi orang malas (no offence there, just describing myself)
Oke now feeling more worn out from a whole day of working. Perhaps this is how shagged out other working moms have been.
Malas2la apa lagi