King's Empire: obtaining heroes' soul splinters


  
Semalam kejar ni

Recruitment contest.
⭐ Barrack in the 5th city was granted 50% reduced recruitment time, then use speed ups to complete recruitment.

Bonus Spring festival deco that can be exchanged for soul splinters.

Here is where we can exchange the spring decos with soul splinters, and some other stuff just like how we did it last Xmas.

Well, I still need the 30th splinter so I could own another horse rider hero.

Hari ni kejar ni pula🤣🤣
Dallyce's soul splinter (only 1, so kedekut) in Fanning the flames of war.
The 5th city ⭐ Lv. troops recruitment (only Wooden puppet and revenge chariot recruitment) is reduced to 50%, then use speed ups to quickly complete recruitment. So today's target is 2 tiers prize, tomorrow will complete to the 3rd tier. Actually, I will be quite occupied with work in the afternoon, so hopefully I will remember to complete this event before 4pm to welcome the splinter (which I have less than 10 in my inventory btw 🤣🤣)