Yeay new handbag (shopping before 1212, but still cheap)


My handbag has looked somewhat old with bits of peeled off material, so yeay time to change for a new one 🀩🀩. As usual, budget must be as cheap as possible. So I have looked around and decided to buy Tracey Star.

My first few choices were bags like this, but then I thought it over because the bags are too pretty. I mean, I just go to school, I don't need anything flashy, but rather something simple just to suit my shabby style πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Kalau pakai lawa2 pun, nanti orang tanya nak pergi mana buat jahat, so baik selekeh sudah, orang ingat aku memang bodoh je macam tu (itu lebih eloklah), takdelah rasa bersalah diorang nak marah.

So I tried scanning the QR code, but the site is under maintenence.

Nvm, just suka-suki to see what is there since they are selling at Shopee.

Jadilah untuk makcik bawa duit yang tak berapa nak ada 🀣🀣