Tuesday wasting


Next avvie mission in the Valhala season, 1400 Goo of Dreads πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ Since I have completed the mask avvie, this is the best stage (24-7) to defeat both the teak boss and goo.

Listening to oldies πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡ I discovered Modern Talking music when I was 12 from my mum's cassettes collection. (Mak aku kalau orang tengok sekarang mesti tak percaya dia ada pendidikan tinggi dan pernah bekerja profesional, lagilah nak dengar Modern Talking. Kalau tengok akupun orang kata kampung, tengok mak aku lagi kampung katanya)

Ni lah sesiapa yang tak kenal, saja nak tunjuk (gambar ss dari internet)
The rest in the playlist are songs during my uni years or after, or schooling years or somewhere along the timeline 😁😁 

In conjunction with Jay's concert tour in Singapore 🀩🀩 People complained his singing voice is 'small', but I tell you I listen to him not because of his singing but totally his music.

Dulu2 masa sekolah suka jugalah lagu2 Jay yang macam ni, hati berbungalah konon, kan, tapi sekarang tak lalu dengar dah 🀣🀣 Nowadays I prefer heart break songs because of the emotion in the music, or his hip hop numbers for the power in the music. Love songs are just too soft for my soul 🀣🀣