Empires & puzzles: Bonus draw in December 2022



Owh looks like I have been lucky this few weeks. Nak kata birthday dah lepas lama (saying that my birthday has never been a lucky day for me 🀣🀣) What I did was tossing 1 free coin draw (1* hero result), 1 epic coin draw (result- Karil), 100 Valhalla coins draw (result- Gormek), THEN 350 gems in Valhalla draw (result Caedmon plus Balur Bonus draw). Note that recently I have obtained many 5* from the Academy and not from the summon portal.

So why Balur is worth your gem? Immunity against Feinds, and it cannot be dispelled. Well, at least for the blue lineup against Aodhan and Elizabeth or other elements' throwing-feinds heroes.

But, still upgrading abe mato biru as my main 5* Ice healer. Oghe lamo doh guno nok buang doh 🀦🀦

So I found stage 34-8 where 2 Firebeetles appear in the boss wave and most importantly can be left on autoplay without worrying that your heroes will die prematurely 😁😁 Am currently trying to finish the Goo mission asappppppp