Beli makanan


It was raining this afternoon until about 3pm, then I decided to go buy some stuff that I need for school. Then before I went home, I looked around the various stalls nearby Semenyih Lotus. It was about 4:30 pm and the place was not congested with people. 

Couldn't really see the stalls since cars have started coming in. People would just order from their cars, but at that time, I haven't decided on what to buy.

Pisang goreng cheese (banana fritters with cheese) I had an unpleasant first purchase of this food quite a long time ago I thought I am never eating one again, ever 🤣🤣. This one is tasty though, 8 pcs for RM7. The banana was not too ripe and the batter is not like the goreng pisang crispy's. Other than chocolate, there are also strawberry sauce and condensed milk. The grated cheese was not too little. Overall pleasant experience and could come back again 🤭🤭 I bought some without any toppings too for the ones at home who prefer it the traditional way.

Also bought some teh ais our favorite drink and tauhu bergedil for dinner (tak payahlah masak beriya benar, nak makan sikit je pun). Ok lah full stomach for the night.