Great once in a while

Designing pamphlets, booklets and brochures was often assigned to me because I could go around the software quite well. I used the m.s power point in my early days, then use m.s Publisher sometimes, but still the power point is my favourite designing tool to use. My designs aren't the best though, always minimal, but at least more contemporary than my older colleagues🤭🤭 Here we have more designer-oriented teachers, and this duty was once one of the fixed job in the organisation, which means that whatever occasion it is, it is the duty of this teacher designer to come up with the programme booklet, brochure etc. But sometimes my help is needed for personal favour. But I feel it is an endless job queue waiting all year for that particular teacher(s), so sometimes I'm just willing to do the favour 😁😁 generous la aku konon. But one could expect minimal design, that's what I told anybody who would want my design service.

So nowadays with online publisher around, I don't have to start from scratch. But it does take quite some time to find what I really want around the templates and work with my ideas. Nevertheless, a job well done in a few hours when the ideas just blend well with the available templates. But there were times when I can't design further with the templates and no other suitable templates available, and I would find my way back into power point - my saviour 😂😂

My first brochure in 2022

 Ready for print tomorrow