Empires & Puzzles: Soul Exchange event

Great, finally something I guessπŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Sadly, I have used all the unleveled ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and not enough to exchange with the ever-so-suave Jean Francoise (with French accent pronunciation, please 😜😜) I have 10, but I am not interested in the heroes on the first line. So, my best bet is to keep until the next exchange happens, and that would be on a not known time since it has not been announced on the frequency of the event. In fact many players complains that they just have a few of these ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ though they have been playing for 3 years. I could say that I have been getting one every month in that 2 TC20 running non-stop.
In the light of this exchange, it's worth to run one more TC20 I guess. Way better than waiting for the retrain and at the end get the usual TC20 duplicates.