Empires & Puzzles : Limit break the ⭐⭐⭐

Limit break these two for  their ability to summon minions for all allies.
I have been using Frosty in wars for my 2nd blue lineup and got lucky so far. Helo is not a bad choice to limit break too since he has the ability to cleanse.
Still thinking of which heroes of the other colours to limit break- the ⭐⭐⭐ of course. My current favourite is costumed Brienne, but in this case, we have to limit break the non-costumed version first. Since most costumed heroes are so much skilled than the original, I have to be extra diligent in tourneys andd wars to obtain those aethers💪💪

Then I thought I might upgrade this guy next since he's  got Friends - uhm Fiend 😂😂 Unlike minions, fiends will attach to the enemies and cause damage, just like tapeworms (yucky, but it is like that) What a scene when these minions and fiends in action