King's Empire: Finally Moira in the House🥳🥳🎉🎉

I have been lucky having to pull a number of Moira's splinters from the Hero Recruitment. And also exchange Wondrous Essences in the Asgard continent for her splinters, as well as attacking her altars.
Here's her first promotion. Low level equipments, could be easily obtained from Mysterious caves with just 2-3 attacks. So if I want to find a certain equipment/ its fragment, I would attack that particular cave a few times until I get what I want. Say if I was able to obtain the fragment, I will attack other caves and continue to attack that particular cave the next day. It is very rare that I can get the same fragment on the same day.

Yay, Moira is White +1 now. Though she is a girl, she is really good at mechanics. So I will upgrade her next to Jarvis so I could try venturing into level 8 Trial Grounds using only battering rams. I am also waiting for good inscription for the battering rams to come by from attacks on the Inscription Crypt.