King's Empire: Legacy of Alchemist

Today I decided to try out this event.

This is your target, the Alchemy Golem. They all start from level 1. You have to repeat attacking unt it reaches level 5. Say you attack this level 1 golem, it will transform into a level 2 golem after the attack.

Intel shows there are 3636 Gold Hunger Scorpion occupying the level 1 golem.

Stat shows that the Gold hunger scorpion is the weakest in defending against siege machines, so send more siege machines more than the others. As for magic defense, it is the best, so I did not send magic troops.
Number of gold hunger scorpion in level 2 golem- 72,727.
Number of gold hunger scorpion in level 3 golem- 181,818.

To defeat a level 1 golem, just about 9k of battering rams were sent. (The city is also inlaid with 2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ attack runes, levels 8 and 4.) Soldiers sent into healing afterwards were also a few.

I sent 170k battering rams to attack the level 2 golem. Troop loss and went into healing were also low, but a reminder that this large troop of food-consuming battering ram is not cheap. The target I chose was about 7 steps away from my city.

This is the remaining battle report from attacking the level 3 golem. Well honestly the items obtained from these attacks were not attractive at all. I think that yellow chunk thingy is used in one of the buildings in a Sky City which I don't have yet๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

So I managed to get the tier 1 reward.

And a rank in the top 100.

So I managed to attack the level 3 golem, and spied the resulting level 4 golem. I think I have to recruit some more to attack this level, and the consequent level 5, perhaps recruit the mighty Dragon troops.