King's Empire: Battling in the arena

Train your heroes well and let them battle in the Arena, located just outside of your cities.

Click the Team tab, click Formation 1 and Tap to Deploy.

Select your first hero and deploy the.number of soldiers according to the hero's troop load. Click OK and repeat for the next hero.

We can send out 4 heroes, but if we have lesser, we still have to fill the empty slots. I left these slots empty, which mean I did not deploy any troops and ended up LOSING though I went up against another player with empty troops in their slots as well๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. So just fill. 

This is where you choose your opponents. Click the clashing swords icon.

Don't battle against this player. I mean you'd cry just by looking at him, let alone battling๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Choose this guy instead. He might have empty slots altogether. Or choose somebody with heroes of lesser strength than that of your heroes. Click VS.

Great, a victory๐Ÿฅ‡ Enjoy your rewards. Click battle report to see battle stats, but I rarely check it out. There is a weekly prize and an avatar that we could basically use every week to boast of this Arena achievement ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Well, people can see it if you chat in global chat. You are also given a title based on your rank in the Arena. Mine is currently ... sorry I can't remember๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

This is basically battling with my low level heroes and troops, and start working on mybrank in the Arena. Later when I have enough heroes, I will definitely try battling other players and see if there are any troop loss ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Enjoy your Arena experience ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰