Empires&Puzzles: Costume Draw in February 2021

Still no luck in pulling a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ after Elkanen costume sone 6 months ago. However, I managed to pull 2⭐⭐⭐⭐ which I have already maxed one.
I don't think Merciless pulverizer suits his special skill. Merciless should mean that he crushes his enemy to death, so he must be like damage and decrease defense of all his enemies, unlike before just causes damage to a target and the nearby enemies.
This was pulled last year. This guy here should get that merciless skill, but he looks too cute 😜😜 And, symphonic sounds friendlier, so this skill should boost attack/ boost defense of his and his nearby allies instead of bringing down enemies' defense.
Yea just my thought.
I am already thinking of scraping Grimm from my hero roster. Perhaps until after I have maxed the non-costumed Boril that I have obtained from TC20 training last month. Yep, people are already using some other heroes and only now that that same chance came upon me😏