Neopets: So I went Aboard the Coincidence though it was not a coincidence at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have been wanting to try this quest since I came back, but then I got lazy and totally forget about it. Since today it is featured on neopets start page, I went back and have an active quest.
No problem, I have all the stuff needed in my SDB, so I just took them out and refreshed this page.

YES, as if I needed alternative answers 😜😜

"It worked! You don't look exploded at all. Not that you were supposed to, but you never know when you're dealing with chaos theory.


Say, why don't you come back tomorrow? I'm sure I'll have more work for you then."


Ya oke,just the fish was taken. He asked for 3 but only took 1. I think this zap is random. Randomly zapped item asked in a random number.


Oke I will come back to see what other perhaps interesting results.