Empires & Puzzles: Good 4* costume pull

so when was this Masquerade party, two weeks ago?
Yeehaw, a good pull? And I also pulled the cast iron chef Boldtusk. Now I have:
Melendor
Boldtusk
Kasshrek
Rigard
both regular and costume🤩🤩
Only Kiril my very first (Ice) healer still has no costume.
As for yellow (Holy) healer, I have Gulinbursti the boar from Valhalla pull. Gulinbursti is currently stuck at 60/3 since I was directing all resources to firstly Vivica, and then Bai Yeong. Oh ok I forget about Vivica being a Holy healer (and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ more importantly 😅😅)
Hopefully I could use this guy in my defense team very soon.
I managed to draw a number of ⭐⭐⭐ from Return to Morlovia and the recently over Valhalla. I heard Agnes is a good pull, so I will be upgrading her next to use in ⭐⭐⭐ tournament. And also I got the new released Jack.
Perhaps later a bit of a showcase of their talents.