Empires&Puzzles: 13th Jul. 2020 Bloody Battle Tournament

For the time being. My attacking team includes Isarnia, excluding Elena. This time, nature heroes are not allowed. I found out many teams include more Fire heroes, which are prone to ice heroes attacks.
Isarnia is currently on her 3rd ascension at level 50+
I place Kiril to boost attack, so really don't mind that he can't do healing. Elena is not good for attacking, first off for the slow mana, and I find her easily died before I could use her special skill that I like, which is counter attack. Could say that Elena is not a good tank. Wukong also performed well while attacking. I still need to uplevel him, currently he is at level 50+ fully ascended. I got him like last month from the level 20 training. I have been having a blast with him attacking the titan.
My best score in Wukong attacking titan. There were quite a number of combos plus activated dragon banners. Currently titan attacking score never under 10K, even if just a few tiles of the colour that I hoped appear did appear. This guy is basically your lovable hero 😝😝