Empires&Puzzles Valhalla Summon

I did 4 summons this time round, and won these 3 Valhalla heroes. The other one just resulted in Oberon (soooob to my 100 Valhalla coins). We can train Oberon, so it is kinda boring. I would not mind if I get a ⭐⭐⭐ Valhalla hero with that hard earned Valhalla coins. I wonder if there is any player who has requested Smallgiants to reduce Valhalla energy during the event like how Atlantis event has been. I would really love that. At least we would not need too much energy for the Easy mode.


Dual Slash- could choose one target, the second target is random and the damage is higher on the random target. If only 1 target enemy available, both slashes will go to it.
Angry Boar- heal all allies, caster causes damage at the end of the special skill's turn.
Raven's Vigil- summon minions for all allies, caster causes no damage but applies defense boost to all allies. The minions are more powerful than that of Seshat's.

Good summons I guess. My last ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ was Vivica last month.