Neopets: Restocking For Faerie Quest

Wow, I have been making gazillion of Neopoints since earlier this week by selling Millipod, Charnie, Blobagus and sticky snowballs. Though you see that these are overpriced, my price is still the lowest.
This is where you can restock the Robo Petpets, the Robo Petpet shop. 
I did a faerie quest asking for a Charnie like just 2 days ago, that time it only cost like 8k, but look at the price now. Most shops will sell at 20k starting. well, buy from me, at least you can make 2k for yourself πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
A note on restocking Blobagus, do not buy if the price is over 4k at the Robo petpet shop, because the price will go over 3k when haggled, thus making you very marginal profit. So currently I will only buy when the shop opens the haggle at 3.8k and that will go lower than 2.9k and giving you very good profit.
I also just sold like 9k FAER stocks at 31np per stock so basically I have just credited like 100k into neo bank πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚