Food Review: Code Black Coffee House, Kajang

I discovered this cafe from sponsored ads in IG and immediately attracted to its great shots of the place. And also coffee pictures that never failed to drool me 😝😝 My own shot here reminds me so much of Kayan cafe counter.
And this kind of shot usually shows how I appreciate the food served 😁😁 This spaghetti in pesto sauce is to my taste. I do not recall this type of sauce when I dined at Red Card and Little White Cafe. But this is really a cafe, not a restaurant. The choices of food on the menu are butter rice (with protein), pasta and sandwiches, very restricted I should say. I thought steak or grilled chicken are served as well, but what I ordered was not disappointing at all anyway. I wanted to eat meat, but did not want to eat rice and pasta, and sandwich is too thin for lunch, so the only choice in the middle is (still) pasta. The rose latte was satisfying. Besides coffee, there are also sparkling drinks. Cakes and savoury pastries are also available at the counter but not stated in the menu. So when you stepped in, you could choose your table, then you would be handed the menu. After you have made your choices, you have to order at the counter and then pay. Food arrived in less than 10 minutes. The drink was served in less than 5 minutes. When I arrived, there were a few groups of two to three persons were already dining in. Hate to look for small change, you could pay with your debit or credit card and even wave it. My meal as shown in the picture was about RM27.00.