sambutan hari guru

Selamat hari guru.
I don't really enjoy celebration on a teachers' day. I like it to be a day when I could dress normally but perhaps a bit better than on a usual day, listen to watikah then go back to teaching, then in the afternoon enjoy a nice luncheon thrown by the school. I don't like the idea of a sukaneka (telematch), performing on the stage, and this thematic dress code. But I wore anyway today because a friend asked to join her. so aku buat muka selamba jer lah. some people like this kind of stuff and as for me I don't . Sometimes, I wish I could just say that I don't want to join the bandwagon, then people will look at you like you're a kera sumbang. Well, they probably don't say anything πŸ˜›
In a nutshell, I do not like extravaganza celebration on a teachers' day. Pentadbir just know how to make entrance although they should be the ones to make sure that the celebration is fairly organized. It is even worse for the guru besar who think of him/herself as a VIP. Nowadays a school could have 10 VIPs to treat, and I do not know hell why we have VVIPs. Semua orang perasan. Takde orang nak jadi kuli. Yang kuli pun mengaku VIP.
Ops, nak cerita apa tadi?
Selamat hari guru
aje

cenderamata kelab guru.

jamuan kat avenue garden, bangi.

cenderamata drpd pibg.