Mengenang seorang penulis

Last week, I was doing some online research just to prepare some notes for my TMK class. In one of the notes on Types of Websites, I was looking for any writer's blog as an example of a personal website. I went on searching for "blog penulis Malaysia" and found what I did not want in wiki πŸ˜…πŸ˜… But I went on searching from there and found a list of writers that I was looking for, a group of writers who write books for children and youngsters. I saw a few familiar names, of course the writers in my time of schooling but perhaps not known to the students nowadays. Then I clicked on Hizairi Othman, the one who wrote Syonagar novel that my sister brought back home for us to read when we were in middle school.
I was shocked to know that he has actually been missing for more than 10 years. Actually I wanted to screenshoot things that I read regarding his missing news, but I can't seem to find those articles using my phone (I did my learning notes in the laptop last week). The year he went missing, I think I was still in UPM where he was working as a tutor or a lecturer. There are a few blogs of his writer friends reminiscing their days while he was still around.
imej pinjaman