Sementara anak pergi kelas muzik, mak shopping jap πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

How's my style? 😁😁
So in this birthday month, Parkson and Bonuslink grant you an RM50.00 voucher valid from purchase of RM250.00 in a single receipt, plus 500 extra points that will be credited within 2 months. The tip is not to go too much beyond RM250.00. Dress RM79.00, pants RM49.00, shoes RM73.00 and handbag RM68.00. There was a RM39.00 Larrie shoes which was cuter than this but no size πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ (perhaps it was a clearance.) If there was no preferred dress, I would buy another bag for my tab. Seriously, it was a nice bag at RM79.00. I wanted to buy from Zalora earlier but since I have got this voucher, buying from Zalora will commence when they give gila2 punya discount. And also, I wanted to buy a pants, but my size is not available. Makcik dah gumoks πŸ˜›
Kalau tak ada baucer ni, maaflah nak pergi Parkson ye sebab mahal melebihi kemampuan. Setahun sekali cukuplah.
Next shopping will be with Tesco RM12.50 voucher (with minimum RM125.00 purchase) combined with RM5.00 voucher (no minimum spend). Planning to buy baju perayaan for the kids.