santik tak my new bling bling

I saw this pretty rose gold bracelet at Shoppee. I paid 33 ringgit at discounted price, but when I got it, I think it is not discounted at all, or perhaps 5 ringgit was discounted, not 50% as claimed. The promotion should be read as instead of paying 70 ringgit, you just pay 33 ringgit to get a bracelet, but you will not get the 70 ringgit bracelet. It is after all a bracelet. I hope u all understood my explanation. The chain is thin, but the cubic zirconia cut has a brilliant sparkle and I luv that. Rose gold is my absolute favourite jewellery colour. I ordered a round, solitaire cubic zirconia necklace, but I got something else and I returned it because it was yellow gold. I do not wear imitation yellow gold, please. Even if I got the wrong jewellery, I could still keep it if it is rose gold.