Acah-acah caramel latte

It was a usual afternoon treating the children some ice cream. I immediately had this idea of whipping a caramel latte out of the salted caramel sundae. I have actually made an iced caramel latte yesterday as soon as I got home and it was satisfying. I used half of the sundae for 1 time drink.

This is the coffee I prefer nowadays, the microground coffee. A very powdery type of coffee ground and immediately dissolves in cold water.
Since today I would try to make a hot caramel latte, I just simmer the water until it is a bit bubbly.
I like my coffee strong so I would dissolve the coffee usually with 3/4 recommended volume of water. 
It looked a bit frothy after being stirred with salted caramel flavoured sundae. I used half of what is left from yesterday. The verdict is I should have used all the remaining sundae for this hot version to really succeed next time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ In fact I used half the sundae yesterday to make the iced latte and even planned to use the remainders today. Anyway I still have some to make another cup next time.

Good, good breakfast πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Last week, I also went back to Red Card and had a lamb chop and hot caramel latte for my late lunch. The lamb chop was served with cold potato salad and sauteed oyster mushroom. This piece of meat was well rubbed and well cooked. Perhaps during my last lunch with the sirloin steak, the rub was not enough. I don't know, just guessing. The black pepper sauce was as tasty as before. The coffee was as strong as to my preferance. The caramel syrup was drawn into web pattern on top of the mighty froth 😁😁 and need to be stirred into the coffee to have the taste in effect. Paid 25 bucks for lamb chop and 10 ringgit for latte.