Ambil CRK// On CRK Leave

Babysitter is also on leave today to attend her son's convocation. So I also take one to look after Pia. This is the first CRK I take this year. Well, not because I am a workaholic but the Guru Besar is always reluctant to allow us the subordinates to take leave. But he himself... Sendiri mau ingatlah. He blatantly rejected my CRK application last year when I said I had to take leave on that Friday because the babysitter had to send her son off to college and that nobody was taking care of my 1 year old child. He said since the weekend is coming, I could not take the leave on Friday, and nobody is taking of my child is not the reason he would allow me to take the leave. I was so sad. So I really do not see why we are given this type of leave if we are not allowed to take it. It was the third time I applied last year in case you guys started accusing me of being a worker who loves to take leave. I did not take even a single day of medical leave (thankful that I was healthy all year, or was not too sick to take a medical leave.) He also lectured me on how my students would miss learning in my absence, but that time I was applying, examination has already over and we were going to hold a special assembly where no classes were held. Recently I heard he even suggested a teacher who still has 7 days CRK to take half pay leave when she had to look after her sick child in ICU. What is wrong with this guy lah. I mean, could he even imagine what he was saying? Leave your 1 year old child in the street, that is fine with me. Or  in the other teacher's case, I do not care if your child is in ICU, you come to work. He has family matter, he could simply take his cuti rehat and even continues with the day offs at hand. And he also frequently talk about his family's kesian matter but not able to empathy on other people's difficulties.
So after taking Farhan to his school, the 3 of us made our way to McD for breakfast and played there for a while, then I took Zafran to his school.
What a quiet and calming housewife morning.