Semalam cuba lagi satu kali singgah ke Kayan 😍😍

kihkih sebenarnya terrrrrrrrringin nak minum kopi kat sana. Ngengada kan, haha... baru2 ni kalau pergi Starbux pun bukan order kopi. Lepas sedap minum kat Red Card hari tu, meleleh leleh air liur aku bila pk2 pasal kopi nih, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

My order this time was red velvet latte and beef nachos. Beef was cooked a-la chilli kot, I am not sure but I feel it is cooked that way (stewed in specialty spice). Nachos I do not think it is made in store, just popped out from perhaps popular and premium brand. Other fillings include capsicum, onions, some cheese, lettuce and topped with some - well I do not know what is that whitish garnish on top of the dish 😁😁 and bits of chilli flakes which is not hot at all (very friendly heat πŸ‘πŸ˜Š) Paid 18 ringgit for that. And my favourite thing of the day was indeed the cup of latte. I love it so much and willing to pay 11 ringgit for it πŸ˜… I could see quite a thick layer of chocolate residue at the  bottom of the cup, so you could imagine how this latte satisfied me very, very much 😻😻😽