Check out my latest buy from Zalora

Well I bought these from Zalora platform, but they are not Zalora products, but Shopfashion. Looking at the photos of midels wearing them, I was immediately interested.
Parcel arrived when I was not home, but the Zalora rider called first to confirm the address before he put the paexel in the mailbox.
After cooking lunch (which was quite express 😁), I inspected those dresses. The grey dress was the cutting that I have been looking for, but the material is quite sheer. The upper arm part is a bit tight, but not an issue. The cutting of the other dress is to die for 😁😁 well I meant it is really pretty 😊😜. But the V neck is too wide, especially at the back. I am thinking of covering it a bit with some cheap lace. Or else, I would just be wearing it at home.

So this was the bill. The price stated next to pics were discounted prices, and they were further discounted at 25%.