Little White Cafe Dining Experience

Coming to this restaurant was not in my activity list that day, 26th. Oct. 2018, but I have been wanting to visit it since last month after my pleasant dining at Red Card. These 2 restaurants are very close by. On the way there, it rained heavily but I just continued on since I was already half-way. A rather different ambience of a restaurant. 
These boys they just fighting over things nowadays (but note the cozy, home arrangment of dining area.)
Meal finally arrived. Mushroom soup complimented.with 2 pieces of wholesome garlic bread, two scones with some jam, butter and cream, iced chocolate for the children and Borgia coffee for me. Borgia coffee is laced with oramge zest, but it was too hot to enjoy because I wanted to finish eating as soon as possible and go home since it was already 5pm something when we got there. I thought the coffee was a bit thin as well, meaning that I did not taste very much coffee, or perhaps the taste of coffee was masked by the zest of the orange peel. But it was nice anyway. The mushroom soup was very thick with ground mushroom and it is good if one likes it that way. It was tasty but my boys do not eat it with so much mushroom. The scones really filled me up. The bill came to the total of RM34.  Overall a satisfying experience and will come back to try main courses.
Fighting over marshmallow on top of the iced chocolate πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹