a thought on a painkiller

My headache was quite painful towards the evening yesterday. I usually try to sleep it off, but since I have been trying to keep up with baby's constant waking, it still felt really wrenching after a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, Pia woke up from hard coughing and vomited, and I had to clean her and her bed up at 3a.m. and I still had that headache. After I calmed her to sleep, I just went to the kitchen to get a paracetamol tablet for my headache. 650mg tablet and I woke up all good. It has been about 2 weeks of little quality sleep after about a month of stress from work, around the time of UPSR with lots of preparation plus my eldest son was unwell the whole week before the exam.
Perhaps this is how substance abuse arise. It is sort of a relief to our condition and then we would be depended on it if we aren't careful.
A thought ...