WTH

Because of this compressor thing, I am back at this workshop. Yesterday when I was driving, I heard quite a loud noise. I thought it was the noise of the nearby road repair, but as I went on farther, the noise still lingered. It sounded like something stuck under the car and I was dragging it. Very annoying and worrying. As I went on a little farther, the noise became associated with the sound of the car air conditioner. Then I stopped the air cond use and the sound immediately ceased, then I turn it on and the sound came back. The sound was not too loud in the car window up, but it was deafening from the outside. I went back to the shop where I changed the compressor. The foreman looked at it and said yes it was the compressor but he was not sure what was the problem and he can't solve the problem and he said just use it until it is damaged. As long as the air is cool, the noise is just noise. And I was so naive I said ha well, what to do and drove off. Then at home, I remembered I just bought it like end of last month. I looked around for the receipt but sadly could not find it. I went back to the shop anyway but the foreman demanded the receipt. I remembered that I must have stashed the receipt under my work desk and I went back to get it. Whether it is fortunate or not, I managed to get a compressor replacement. When I could not produce the receipt, the foreman said that there was no warranty for the sold part and I became angry because I was told that I could come back in a month should anything happen to my air cond. One month warranty was written on the receipt. I paid 600 bucks and it was not even a month after installation. The noise is a lot more annoying than yesterday. If I should wait for the compressor to get damaged, I do not think I could stand the noise.

edit~ yg aku geram, sat2 dah nak siap kerja pasang compressor yg baru, pomen tu panggil aku konon2 tunjukkan bukan compressor punya pasal, tapi bhgn kete yg dekat dgn compressor tu. bila pasang ekon, tu yg amplify bunyi tak senonoh tu. oh, dia ingat aku baru semalam ke pakai kete tu. semalam dia cakap masalah compressor, tup tup salah MyVi. aku dah pusing dua kedai ekon kete semalam sebelum balik, pomen dua dua kedai cakap compressor punya hal. kalo tak, baik kete tu dah mula bising bila aku memandu keluar drpd kedai tu td. dia cakap tu aku iyekan je lah.