Pada Khamis yang lalu

Well, I don't really remember it myself whether this incident happened on Wednesday or Thursday. I was home very early that day and parked outside my gate because I planned to go back out as soon as me and my son finished lunch. I saw a man was around cutting grass. Sometimes I glanced outside and saw him nearby my car but I did not expect anything to happen. When it was already time to go out, I saw that my car window was already shattered when I was walking near it. I was afraid that somebody was trying to take something from my car, but then I remembered that someone was cutting grass and perhaps a small stone hit the window as he was using the grass cutting machine. Blast it that I could not find the man. I just drove out to the nearest windscreen workshop to replace the shattered window。😭😭