Food Review Nasi Kukus Tok We Tasik Kesuma

I initially wanted to dine in at Echal's, but it is only open for dining at 6pm onwards. Maknanya tak merasalah nak makan2 sini (echal). So I just made my way to the restaurant next to Echal's, that is Nasi Kukus Tok' We. 

Yummy it looks πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹
Steamed rice, daging masak hitam (beef slices cooked in spiced soy sauce), SCOW salad and some gravy at RM8.80. This set is named Nasi Kukus Jebon. Very delicious though a bit salty for me, but delicious I have to say it twice πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also ordered a lychee tea (like RM5) which I have to order less sweet the next time. Yes, I would dedinitely come again to try other menu like the young fowl (ayam dara) which I am planning to eat with the tasty SCOW salad, and without rice. The best thing about this restaurant is that the orders came really quickly, like lesser than 5 minutes. It was quite noisy with other people that were already there but the order came to the table real quick I was so stunned 😍😍
After eating, I looked around at other tables and saddened by looking at many other people's leftovers. Most of them did not finish most rice. Some did not finish a bit of this and that of the menu. Some other looked like they just eat 2 spoons of what was ordered. Why did all this have to happen。Bulan puasa baru berlalu, sepatutnya kita istiqamah makan jangan bazir, makan yg perlu aje dan makan sederhana. Tak tahulah apa masalah mereka tak boleh habiskan makanan. Order Milo untuk anak tak terhabis, mujur kedai boleh bungkuskan. Balik rumah tambah susu minum dgn adik lagi. Aku sebenarnya selalu rancang nak bawa bekas makanan dan minuman untuk bungkus doggie bag tapi selalunya tak bawa. Kalau senang dibungkus, aku bungkus je dengan tisu makanan atau alas makanan yg ada utk bawa balik ke rumah. Kalau leceh, terpaksa juga minta doggie bag. Janji jangan bazir tak makan.