It just occurred to me that coffee was the best thing that had happened.
Was, and that of no use of looking back to it.

Even though she had a really short nap today, it was still hard for her to doze to sleep. Almost an hour. In the mean time, I could not anything else to occupy myself, waiting for her to fall asleep. Sometimes when I pretended to ignore her, I would sleep first before her and in 5 to 10 minutes later she'd cry seeing me asleep. When she sleeps at last, the process for me to fall asleep again would take some time as well. She still wakes up frequently in the middle of the night, sometimes she really wants some formula, at other times taking the bottle is just a way for her to go back to sleep. For now, just have to be satisfied that I could have some sleep at night if not for the whole night.