Just a thought from a tired soul

I don't know, perhaps I was just sleeping for 20 minutes when I was woken up by baby. After feeding her a bottle, I went to iron Farhan's uniform for tomorrow. It was only about 10:30pm but I was already really sleely and tired. I managed to publish 4 quizzes in my frog VLE app- 2 at school and the other 2 at 8pm after I have done with house chores. Home internet is always faster. Zafran was coughing all day, it was only a matter of strength. He was already asleep at 7pm. About an hour later, he woke up and vomitted after a strong coughing. His next meds time was around midnight so I decided to stay up a little longer. He was still coughing and could not sleep well, tossing and turning for almost an hour, perhaps from coughing, perhaps from hunger after the vomitting. He did not take his formula before sleeping but I just made some hoping that he would just drink it to fill his stomach. The good thing about him is that he would just take formula that has been mixed with his meds. 4oz of formula just to make sure that he finishes it all or most of it.
Baby just woke up for her next bottle. My coughing son has gone back to sound sleeping and my other son is sleeping well.
Good nite.
Hope we all will have a good sleep.
😴