Burden Off My Shoulders

Since I took this SU UPSR job,  I think I have been taking it too lightly. My work just started like last month even though I could have started on lots of things months before. This week I am really down, stressed and depressed with work and personal life. Today I managed to come up with the preparation team for examination rooms set up. I will try to print all that I have done tonight or tomorrow. I have also told the district exam supervising officer about our two teachers that need to be replaced. One of them did not tell me earlier, before taking this invigilating duty, that his wife is supposed to give birth to their first child around that same time UPSR i.e invigilating job is commencing. He just told me about it later just after we sent in the list of invigilators in June or July. I was like ok I just sent the list perhaps I waited a little more time then it was too depressing to tell. Anyway I just told and it was fine. Then there is a student came in after one year not attending school and will be sitting for the exam in September. Headache waiting for the parents to hand over the postal order of RM30. I finally got it last Thursday if not mistaken and all the papers just handed over for process today. Now just need to work on the papers needed by a student who was involved in an accident and the other girl who just had her tumor in her hand removed to sit for the exam. You see, my life is not as challenging compared to the girl with a big tumor in her hand. I just need to be collected and move on as fast as I could. I was sort of feverish in a few days last week, also down with sore throat, hoarseness then escalated to progressive cough. Like today I still took some PCM. I got home feeling all dizzy and warm. My fever this lately started with cold feeling that I even scared to take a bath because if I did, i would go all shivering and would not be able to do anything at all. 
I know what I need to do, it is just that I am taking them rather too lightly.
My happy work desk at home with my trusted printer and borrowed netbook.