Jalan Je ...

So yesterday was a Xmas holiday, Mr.Daddy took us all to IOI City Mall Putrajaya. The place has been opened for about 2 years but it was only our first time there. I have heard a few things about the mall, but my priority was to bring my two active boys to play something. Shopping? Mahal kot...
So we got there and just did not know where to head to and there were way too many people. We went into Lego store and just looked around. Expensive piece of toys and not suitable for Denot boy because he often throws his toys. Then went in Toys R Us. Talking about the price, I would just buy from supermarkets. Anyway, Mr.Daddy bought a toy for each boys. The store has this big trucks and tractors that they just love to get their hands on but sorry boys, can only buy one because too expensive.
We were walking almost half an hour looking for the shops and just got tired. Immediately went for lunch and the dining area was packed with people all waiting for turns to be seated. We saw one local taste shop and quickly sat on the vacant seats. Little Penang good for your money if you like local cuisine like fried koay tiaw Penang style (RM23.00) and fishball soup Chinese style (RM15.00). Those were what we ate there and very satisfying. Ordered cendol for RM6.00 and iced lemon tea also RM6.00. Bayar je la labu...
So just that. Perhaps I should have do a bit of a research on available shops/ activities there. I was like yea I want to go shopping but when I got there, it was just not the atmosphere, especially with little kids I suppose. We do not have a baby stroller so it was not easy to carry baby bam bam around the mall. Anyway, baby bam bam will walk very soon, yay!
Alright, so perhaps the next time I go there, I will do shopping, the kids will play more, we would go for a movie, or we would just go to eat something special ...