Ahem ... from bloggeroid

Looks like the test post was successful.
I have asked Mr. husband to re-establish the phone's software because I could not use the data connection. The SIM cards are old cards by the way, bought in 2003 and the other one in 2006. Anyway, after the establishment, data connection is usable but the phone could not install quite a number of apps, including my blogger app by Google. So I find it a little tedious to blog because I have to copy things from Lenovo into my THL and that THL is my main device to blog about King's empire. I have been testing with a couple of blogger apps available in Lenovo store but sigh no success. Just now I installed this app and it works. I hope it really works because the first time, the test post was unsuccessful.
K, later...
posted from Bloggeroid