prepping for my next toddler

After 3 years, here I am back again being a pregnant mother.

Digging back old baby clothing. They were worn by the boys' cousins some 12 years ago, then my boys 4-5 years ago and next this baby Insya allah. I only bought a few new piece for each baby to replace the ones that are already really old and got a few new ones as gifts. Thanks to my mother in law who has kept them in good condition all this while. Most tops are still o.k but the pants needs to be repaired at the waist (elastic bands all loose). Washed them yesterday, and today thought why not just buy a few new ones. I only need 3-4 new shorts and long pants for baby to sleep in. Mittens and booties are all still in good condition. 
Last week, Tesco had a sale on baby goods. I bought a few things , most of them in batch of two for almost 200 bucks. Those pyjamas were sold at 10 ringgit per pair, so I bought two. And other one time use products such as baby wipes, disposable diapers, and baby head to toe wash. That was the cheapest I could get with most of them is Tesco brand. 200 do not give one much these days. Went to Parkson unplanned beforehand so just looked around window shopping mostly. Parkson's offers are still pretty much too expensive for me. I got the shorts for about 5 bucks per piece and the blue pants for 9 ringgit. Anyway, you could accumulate RM450.00 purchase in multiple receipts to buy selected Luminarc dinner set or caserole serves at selected price. Promotion until December 2015.
Take the advantage of this emergency haze off day to prep some more with washing the traditional cottony washable diapers. All things are going to placed in one place for easy inventory. Before I feel too heavy to even pick myself up, I better get most of things ready from now.