blogging put on hold ...

I have been wanting to blog something a couple of days ago, but I justbdid not feel up to it (what, actually mean I did want to?) Anyway, Farhan is feverish again like out of the blue. It could be because he was too tired of Saturday's trip to granma's in Melaka. He did not take afternoon nap on our way back that day, slept at about 9pm but woke up really early on Sunday morning and continue not napping in the afternoon. At about 7pm he looked really exhausted and asked to be tucked to bed. Daddy thought he did not drink enough water while he was playing and running all day. At about 3a.m this morning he was already feverish. He asked for dome milk but did not take it, so I could not let the med slip through his formula, so had to pop the sup. Farhan still refused to eat anything and complained of stomachache. I told that because he hasn't been eating anything since last night and tried very hard to persuade him into eating. He had a few bites of hash brown and a few spoons of porridge and then slept for a while. Only after he has woken up that he was ready to eat and drink more. Syukur sangat.

I left the boys at my neighbour's for a while to buy some food and more sups just in case Farhan's fever is not getting any better in the night. Went to Restoran MZ in Pelangi Semenyih to buy some beef gulai (coconut milk based beef dish) and veggie soup. So with the veggie soup, daddy likes more greens in his veggie dish, so I julienned a pakchoi stalk and added it into a small bowl of the soup tapau from the restaurant. This restaurant has become my favourite place to tapau (take away) such dishes you call nasi campur.
So tonight before bed, I hope he would take his formula as usual so I could mix it with some of that pcm suspension.
Harap Farhan sembuh dari demam ni dan kembali makan macam biasa.