study sikit...

I am just looking closely at this week's Tesco stores catalogue. sorry if you are mislead by the title of this post. When was my last visit there? 2 weeks ago perhaps. Danny was ill of chicken pox. Now baby's formula and diapers (disposables) need to be restocked. Some cereals too. Nowadays, I would like to walk slowly at the baby's department and food to look for discounted products. So this two weeks did not have to waste at the supermarket and tried my best to come home as soon as possible.
Last Wednesday was really bitchy. We went for a medical consultation at Kajang Hospital. We came in just in time for the appointment, at almost 9a.m, but only called in to see the doctor at 12:30 in the afternoon. Bitchy. I do not understand that, I still ponder. Just before we went in, a nurse told me that the blood test shoukd be done 7 days ago, not two weeks ago as stated in the blood test result, so I told her that I followed the recommended date (and I did not decide the date myself). I almost jumped into anger and all tired with chasing Danny while waiting for our turn. I wasted my Cuti rehat khas which only left 3 days (now two days left). The baby sitter had to take day off, if not I would just leave the boys with her and still preserve my CRK for the most needed time.