King's Empire Immortal Phoenix

I was like o.k let's try to attack one of the birds though all of them are very far away from my cities and will cost lots of food and take pretty long marching time.
So target is locked. The bird- phoenix, as proud as can be. Only Revenge Chariots guarding the bird. Phoenix ranges from level 1-10, each level will have different number of chariots. The phoenix can be attacked multiple times, but it will level up after the attacks. Well, I cannot go on. If you participate, try reading the rules of the event.
But oops! Sorry you guys. :p Anyway, the halberd can be obtained from attacking royal chambers. Not lucky yet, me.
Anyway, I did try to attack the Mysterious caves with lower number of soldiers. This number worked well for level 5 or 6 caves.
This one here was tested on level 5 or 4 and it turned out to be a troop a little too small to take down the dragon soldiers guarding the cave.
Here are my prizes for improving my ranks in the recent Demon Invasion. Next target is to be in the top 15K.