it has been a long day ...

yep, a long day. With Farhan refuses to orally consume his meds and avoid drinking, I have been worried since morning. Last night I just wet his body until morning and got a couple of hours of sleep when he had stopped vomiting. Brought him to see the doctor at about 9a.m and she prescribed fever and vomit suppressor suppository. Then I went to my workplace to get my guarantee letter in case Farhan has to seek hospital help or worst case scenario- warded! He stopped drinking since we came back at about 11 and just ate a few pieces of chocolate biscuits. He vomited twice in the afternoon after given the vomit sup and refused drinking water. I have got so worried that I called KK Beranang at about 3:30pm and ask whether I should seek hospital's help immediately. I was asked to come over to the KK to be  evaluated. Doctor suggested that by this few hours tonight if he still refuses to drink anything, he should be brought to the hospital immediately. And fortunately Farhan started drinking when we got home, but just about one cup though, and until just now he was about to sleep still avoid at drinking water and taking meds. I feel that his hotness is reducing extensively and no need for fever sup. Just watch out for it not to shoot in the middle of the night like always. I hope he is recovering.