it's THAT time again ...

to mark exam papers wahaha!

the boys are already sleeping. they are still on cough meds today. their cough is- still very much as it was a few days ago despite the already 4 days of meds. let's see for another day or two.
As for the exam papers, I have expressed my dissatisfaction to the pupils. I am not being harsh or not concerned but just to remind them that I haven't seen much work and it shows in their answering technique. They need to revise more. They still look very not ready to study and it upsets me to learn that almost half of them did not bring their books for additional class today. adakah mereka fikir mereka dah pandai? It was alarming to know that some of them questioned my teaching of answering technique by emphasizing that what they learn outside is not like what I teach and in a way, implying what they learn outside is more correct than what I teach. In somewhat emotional tone, I told them that my method of teaching is different but what I teach is the same.