sementara abang pegi sekolah

hey all...
only me and Danny at home this morning. Farhan is already schooling and he'd get home at about 1pm. It was raining this morning, cold and quiet. I got some 6 bucks from selling old books and unwanted stuff. So I have cleared some area in the room where we keep stuff and I need to arrange them better. this week supposed to be our first week of schooling, now the last week of school holidays. rumours were circulating that the school would be opened until the end of the month, but then the KPM denied it. For me, our school is not affected by the recent flood. Let's just start schooling. Perhaps the ones more affected could start later. The damages are catastrophic. Lots of repairing and replacing would take place. It's not just the body need to be ready, the mind needs major adjustments as well.
so, see you at school next week!